Jul 4, 2015

About Me

Contact Me at joyster110@gmail.com

About Me - Short Version: My name is Joy and if I'm not here blogging or on facebook, I'm crafting. I'm a former civil engineer, now a paper engineer who loves cardmaking and scrapbooking.

 I am a Miche Handbag Representative!

 I am a Close to My Heart Director also!

Long Version: I have a daughter, age 15 and a son, age 12 and a fabulous husband. I started crafting and blogging to cope with life. The rumor is that it's cheaper than therapy, but at this point, I'm not too sure. I have three cats that I adore and I'm definitely a cat person, not a dog person. No offense to dog people.

Quirky Version: I love to read and collect books. Even electronic books. I even love to re-read some of my favorites-like I've re-read the Harry Potter series four times so far. I love Italian food! I used to build and remodel gas stations and convenience stores, which was a lot more fun than you'd think. Really weird things happened all the time at the convenience stores. Or maybe that was just because I was in Florida. I once kissed Henry Winkler (the Fonz). One more thing: I am a major Columbo fan. 

Finally, a word about copyright: Unless otherwise stated within the post, this is my original work. Please feel free to use as inspiration for your own personal use, but do not use for publication, contest/message board entries, or to sell. If my work inspires a work of your own, please give credit by posting a link to my blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment